What type of rims are on your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I have tow hooks chromed along with the bolts and outside “mods” tail lights leds led headlights and fogs few extra pics with fogs n parking lights on
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Ride difference between18”, 20” and 22” on 33” off-road A/T tires? Here’s a thread I started on finding help to figure out what wheels everyone thought I should get btw it has some bad photo shop’n done to give a what it could look like lol done bye me lol​

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
They dont look "Donk" ish? I sold my 18s so i could do 22s cause i couldnt find any 20s.. these were all i found at the time... Came off a Donk..lol Thought about painting them black, leaving the spoke part chrome.. maybe paint the lace parts the truck color and leave the outter couple inches of the lip chrome also... Idunno. There freaken huge and bulky looking to me...lol
Painting the lace in your Miami vice teal would be a nice classy touch and make them more in flow with your truck IMO lol