Votes: 113 24.7%
  • 15 to 16

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • 17 to 18

Votes: 53 11.6%
  • 19 or more

Votes: 24 5.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drove home last weekend with my gear, an extra tire and wheel I was selling, my buddy and his gear and I pulled 14.3 MPG about 150 miles interstate and 15 in town, ran 74 MPH or so home and it was windy.

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I buy does it read engine load and things of that nature. just like the edge cts insight???

It does over 80 readouts I know it does more than that but some are not avaible depending on your vehicle.. But I know it does speed, mpg, torwue , HP at wheels, coolant temps, timing advance, vacuum and boost a sh*t ton more.. I can take screenshot when I run it again to show you what all is avaible to our trucks..

I dont see one on the iphone app called Torque

Honestly I don't know if they have it for iPhone or not.. Best best is a Google search

And, sorry for the thread hijacking

Sent from my 5.7L beast machine

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
It does over 80 readouts I know it does more than that but some are not avaible depending on your vehicle.. But I know it does speed, mpg, torwue , HP at wheels, coolant temps, timing advance, vacuum and boost a sh*t ton more.. I can take screenshot when I run it again to show you what all is avaible to our trucks..

Honestly I don't know if they have it for iPhone or not.. Best best is a Google search

And, sorry for the thread hijacking

that's hardly a hi-jack. This sounds very interesting and I would like to hear more.

(i'm the creator of the thread, so I can allow it) :lol:

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay haha.. Well when I go out on break at work I'll make a short video that shows what all readouts this thing can do..

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
last tank 14.4!! And that was with a lot of WOT and no drives over 10 miles in this weather. Feeling a lot better about that- I was driving hard on purpose to see how the engine would do- better than it was before when I was grandpa-ing everywhere!

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
14.4 you suck!! 8.8 via the DIC on the overhead. And that really wasnt driving crazy. Just in town. My 5.7 hates getting the 4L80 turning. Once its rolling I can pull numbers as high as 19 in town at 35-40 mph. But that all gets shot to hell when I gotta stop. :-(

Crewcab Steve.