What do you use for wipers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look closely...

You must be registered for see images attach

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ford wipers! Haha. I like rain-x latitude. They seem to be good along with that rain-x orange washer fluid. That is what I like.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too use the Rain-X latitude along with the orange fluid mentioned above and even normal Rain-X on the windshield. Killer combination. Right now I have Duralast on my 2003. Not bad but I plan on replacing them once Pep Boys has a special on the latitudes.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I use the cheapest wipers I can find it doesn't rain terribly often here so its not a big issue. If it rained more often like some of you guys then I would probably buy some better ones lol

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I don't care as long as the whole frame is metal.

I can't stand plastic wiper frames in the winter.

The tabs that hold the blade shatter like glass when flipping the snow and ice off them.....why is everything plastic these days?

:mad:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Wipers last about 6 months in Western NY. Good ones, Cheap ones, doesn't matter. I usually buy what ever is cheapest. During the winter I use Trico Winter blades.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those motorcrafts look pretty stout actually.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4