What do you guys think for this 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking...but look at the rockers! Owner assured me they are just dusty. Engine bay looks a bit rough, but i'm sure it can't be all that bad for only 147.*** KM. I also swear I can spot a small dent in the 2nd pic. If you follow the top of the tail light towards the middle of the box and just down from that an inch or two, it looks like there is a deformation, but it may just be the light hitting it.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking...but look at the rockers! Owner assured me they are just dusty. Engine bay looks a bit rough, but i'm sure it can't be all that bad for only 147.*** KM. I also swear I can spot a small dent in the 2nd pic. If you follow the top of the tail light towards the middle of the box and just down from that an inch or two, it looks like there is a deformation, but it may just be the light hitting it.

I can see that, a slight ripple there. It looks like it's at least worth a look. Although I would be expecting it to be worse than the pics show.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Price is better, but it needs a windshield at least. Dark brake fluid in the reservoir, hasn't been flushed or the system open in a while.

I would pay the guy and a shop to put it up on a hoist and carefully look it over underneath. It's worth spending money even if you walk away from the deal because of it. Pull the wheels and examine the brakes, does it need pads, rotors, drums, shoes and hardware? That can easily add $ 600~ plus to the lower price.

Give the entire truck a safety inspection, measure the rotors / drums, go over the entire suspension and steering.

If the front end needs work, along with brakes and windshield, this can add over $ 1G to the price of the truck. You have to decide whether the juice is worth the squeeze at that point.

As far as cosmetics, front parking lamp housings and headlights would make it look a lot better, and an inexpensive upgrade.

Still too much dinero, IMO.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Definitely a dent there. You can clearly see the deformation in the reflection.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeh, the guy isn't getting back to me at all. I'll probably keep checking my local ads every day or two, but I am planning on calling back for the white one in a few weeks. I feel like if he hasn't sold, it may drop price.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Gotta watch them CL pics, I suspected that my left front fender had a dent but wasn't sure (it does) and didn't see all of the half assed paint repair from the angles they shot it from...and I looked at it and checked over after dark.... So anyways, I did manage to talk him down $400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going up north this weekend to check out the burgundy truck. Going to have it safety'd in the city before I hand over $3500. If anything is needing to be fixed to pass an inspection I will of course try to get the price down to reflect that. Also, if the truck ends up being totally beat up (seller has told me multiple times theres no rust, no dents, etc) than obviously I am going to be PO'd and not buy it..but let's hope for the best.

Rusty Nail

Artificial membership inflator
Reaction score
Gotta watch them CL pics, I suspected that my left front fender had a dent but wasn't sure (it does) and didn't see all of the half assed paint repair from the angles they shot it from...and I looked at it and checked over after dark.... So anyways, I did manage to talk him down $400
Is it white? ;)