What do you guys think for this 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Does this mean I can start the Green trucks matter movement yet? What about the Two-Tone appreciation support group?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly I really like the look of white, black or dark blue GMT400s. Especially if they are ext. cab.
There is a couple of two-tone colors our there as well, but its hard to pull off imo.

Anyways, another '97 GMC Sierra (only SL, not SLE) popped up today. It has the exact amount of mileage and the owner say it is also rust free, clean with no dents/dings etc. This one is flat burgundy, but it does not have a 3rd door. On the up side, in contrast to the white, it actually has aftermarket stereo and speakers in it already.

The burgundy is listed for $4200.
Poster says it has a leaking back tire and a cracked windshield, so I am going to offer him $3500 and see what he says.
The truck is located about 6 hours north of me at the moment, so I am waiting on poster to send me more pics so I can get a better look at the body.
If we do strike a deal, he has agreed to meet me halfway. So i'd only be driving 2-3 hours. White was located 10 minutes from me.

Anyways, Ill get a pic for you guys, and see where things end up.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Honestly I really like the look of white, black or dark blue GMT400s. Especially if they are ext. cab.
There is a couple of two-tone colors our there as well, but its hard to pull off imo.

Anyways, another '97 GMC Sierra (only SL, not SLE) popped up today. It has the exact amount of mileage and the owner say it is also rust free, clean with no dents/dings etc. This one is flat burgundy, but it does not have a 3rd door. On the up side, in contrast to the white, it actually has aftermarket stereo and speakers in it already.

The burgundy is listed for $4200.
Poster says it has a leaking back tire and a cracked windshield, so I am going to offer him $3500 and see what he says.
The truck is located about 6 hours north of me at the moment, so I am waiting on poster to send me more pics so I can get a better look at the body.
If we do strike a deal, he has agreed to meet me halfway. So i'd only be driving 2-3 hours. White was located 10 minutes from me.

Anyways, Ill get a pic for you guys, and see where things end up.

Good deal, unlike women, you should never settle on your trucks.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach