what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey zayres, I'll look to see what parts I can send you to help you out man. I know how it is to go to college without it being paid for, then this pops up, wow, looks like the wolves came out to get ya on this thread.

Some of you could've been less hateful.

When someone is stupid enough to take something that is labeled TRANSMISSION fluid and put it in the BRAKE system then he needs some to be hateful to him. He was stupid enough to crimp off brake lines. Any person with any amount of intelligence would know that when something that will save your life, and potentially the lives of those around you, you don't just crimp it off, stick your head in your ass, and hope for the best.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont know where you all have been this whole time i asked a question (figured it out by myself) and you guys are fighting among yourselves at how stupid i am im sorry im an honest person and can admit to making mistakes every one of you would have done the same thing if put in my position otherwise keep your mouth shut this thread is old and should have been locked a long time ago

i appreciate the help from the nice people i have met here and the ones that understand

but to everyone else **** you and **** this forum i dont need this bullshit

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
i dont know where you all have been this whole time i asked a question (figured it out by myself) and you guys are fighting among yourselves at how stupid i am im sorry im an honest person and can admit to making mistakes every one of you would have done the same thing if put in my position otherwise keep your mouth shut this thread is old and should have been locked a long time ago

i appreciate the help from the nice people i have met here and the ones that understand

Hey man, sorry things got outta hand, Ill give any guy a hard time for screwing up because obviously people learn from their mistakes. Some people take it too far.

I hate to see anyone leave this forum, but its solely your decision in the end.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score

The uproar didn't happen by mistake son...thats all on you...with foolish comments like "mommy don't buy my groceries"...point is, you shouldn't be touching any vehicle in the maintenance dept...crimping BRAKE lines, then spending $$ on stereo equipment, then adding transmission fluid to the BRAKE system!!?..you clearly have no business under the hood of a vehicle..your truck is currently unsafe and illegal to drive on public roads...I hope you get your priorities straight before you end up killing yourself or someone else...

in the mean time, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
The uproar didn't happen by mistake son...thats all on you...with foolish comments like "mommy don't buy my groceries"...point is, you shouldn't be touching any vehicle in the maintenance dept...crimping BRAKE lines, then spending $$ on stereo equipment, then adding transmission fluid to the BRAKE system!!?..you clearly have no business under the hood of a vehicle..your truck is currently unsafe and illegal to drive on public roads...I hope you get your priorities straight before you end up killing yourself or someone else...

in the mean time, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out...

:word:

Couldn't have said it better myself, its one thing to, lets say, climb under your truck to change the fuel filter, and Blam, Holy cow, brake line is rusted, i gotta fix this.

Its another thing to climb under there, KNOW the line is rusted IN HALF, and then say, **** it, ill just crimp it and go buy myself some new audio stuff.

Everyone makes mistakes, the ATF was an honest mistake, but to drive around in a truck YOU KNOW IS UNSAFE!, and then post how unsafe it is on the web, You aint that smart man.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know, putting in atf into the master cylinder, honest rookie mistake, no one was harping you for that one, well ok, some were busting your balls, but hey, thats what were here for. The issue started when you said you were driving around a vehicle with no rear brakes (crimped off) and front ones that were contaminated and at any moment could have failed. Putting other road users at risk is one thing that I wont tolerate and most on here wouldnt either. If you cant see thats the reason that everyone was pissed off at you, then see ya later.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its not like i was driving around for months with contaminated brake fluid i drove it 3 miles TOPS then flushed the system as recommended and i crimped the rear lines because i dont have the money to replace all the lines and brackets and whatever like a said before the audio has been paid for for a LONG time so its not like im ignoring the problem

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao just found this thread read every post bahaha makes me think of the thread "most adult acting forum"

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Lmao just found this thread read every post bahaha makes me think of the thread "most adult acting forum"

:lol: This is as bad as its ever been, no one's ever done something this outrageous to their truck and admitted it before.