what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW. even with a flush x4 would all the tranny fluid be all the way out????::hmm: or should he replace EVERYTHING. I have never heard of this problem before keep us posted on the final fix.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
RUBBER <- if you have this material in your braking system, it's more than likely been affected and contaminated. I feel for you man. :(

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THATS THE RUBBER PART INSIDE THE CAP... PULL IT OUT, TRASH IT, AND GET A NEW CAP..

iF YOU HAVE YOUR BRAKE FLUID FLUSHED BY A PROFESSIONAL WITH A PRESSURE BLEEDER, YOU WILL BE OK

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
THATS THE RUBBER PART INSIDE THE CAP... PULL IT OUT, TRASH IT, AND GET A NEW CAP..

iF YOU HAVE YOUR BRAKE FLUID FLUSHED BY A PROFESSIONAL WITH A PRESSURE BLEEDER, YOU WILL BE OK

You must be registered for see images attach

Bleeding the system manually at home will achieve the same results as a pressure bleeder, if done thoroughly...And no, their is a good chance that very soon he will having various brake parts fail due to the trans fluid being introduced into the brake system...

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my brakes basically bleed themselves because they leak thats why i ahd to add fluid in the first place i ahve already emptied the res (most of the fluid) and filled with real brake fluid i will eventually have to replace everything anyway just because of rust and such but that will come after my engine swap

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i would change the rubber brake lines and your calipers, DO NOT WAIT!, i see your spending alot of money on your stereo, why not spend some money on a SAFETY ITEM!

Last edited:

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant find where to buy stainless lines at where can i find them i have looked on ebay and on summitracing