what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Unwrapped headers can bake the crap out of your engine bay, especially if you sit and idle alot.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope everything under the hood is stock but i also noticed today that im burning oil... another thing that hasnt happened till that past day or 2

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh dear, could it possibly be sucking brake fluid thru the rear seal of master cylinder into the booster then going thru the vacuum hose into the intake? Does it smoke upon startup, smoke a lil while after cranking, or only when warm?

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i first noticed it at a red light today i was idling for maybe 5min tops then when i took off and big puff of blue smoke came out... same thing happened after work when i went through the arbys drive through

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i figured out the problem i am a complete dumbass and i got confused with transmission fluid having more than one use (i remember now that it is power steering fluid) i thought it was the same a brake fluid by mistake so now my entire braking system is ******... well my rear brakes were already ****** but now im really screwed

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i figured out the problem i am a complete dumbass and i got confused with transmission fluid having more than one use (i remember now that it is power steering fluid) i thought it was the same a brake fluid by mistake so now my entire braking system is ******... well my rear brakes were already ****** but now im really screwed

Oh wow, our gonna need alot of new ****!