WELP GUYS MY TRUCK IS GONE TRADED FOR A NEW CHEVY!!!! PICS INSIDE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welp i traded my 89 stright up (no joking at all) for a 1999 chevy 1500 4x4... truck has 129k original miles and its a one owner truck.. guy i got it from has a 89 chevy for his first truck and he liked them better then the new type trucks.. this trucks paint and body is in awesome shape i think it maybe has one dent and maybe 2 scratches.. the inside is just as nice.. when i got it it was bone stock looked like a 2wd truck which was on friday... i since then have added fender flares, exhaust, moto metal wheels and 33in terra grapplers, a in dash 7in tv, system, and tonight im installing a 3in body lift and on thursday the windows are being tinted.. not bad for trading a 89 chevy stright up and only dropping 800 in it to get it looking like this.

only thing at all it needs is the driver window fixed one of the cables broke..

You must be registered for see images attach

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh and by the way the hood scoop was on it when i got it, im removing it as soon as i find a heat gun.... i still have a gmt400 i have my 96 still which wont go anywhere

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a good trade. Don't do a body lift. Do a 6" suspension lift. Looks way better.

yeah id love to do a 6in suspension and hopefully i will BUT i found a brand new in the box PA 3in body lift with BOTH the front and rear bumper brackets and all new bolts for 100.00 here in town i just couldnt pass it up. eventually i want to buy a 6in lift and run 37s or so on it and not have any cranking to keep the front end good...

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man! I'm also diggin that 24v Cummins in the background too! :waytogo:

i know its for sale right now it has 147k on it 4in lift with new 35s and 17in xd wheels.. it wont goin into over drive when it hits 40 it will surge really bad but the body is in great shape. id love to have it but it needs a front end (ball joints ect) and what ever is wrong with why it wont go into over drive