WARNING: Viewer discretion is advised.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jags01

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I bought a 99 a few weeks ago out of Detroit, it was the Z82 heartland conversion

Last edited:

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a 99 a few weeks ago out of Detroit, it was the Z82 heartland conversion
If mine wasn't sitting in the driveway I would swear it was mine there in the top photo. I'm not sure how many of these trucks they put out of the conversion company or the colors they put out but it's interesting to see another one! Thanks for sharing and the work you have done looks good so far.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I honestly thought you did some body work and reinstalled the valence on your truck again lol

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have it but it can't go back on... I like the way it looks with out it. Looks like it should be on a burban or Tahoe.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them at all, even the factory one. I like ground clearance but I may keep one on my sport truck. Every other truck I have owned I took them off.

cody.drury

Reaction score
I've installed a tailgate off a dually. I replaced bed side hinges. Removed the old tailgate latches and handle and put the ones from my old tailgate on it.
The ones that were on the new tail gate were the steel hinge style and I prefer the cable.
Hey I know this is a older post now but I'm thinking about putting one of these tailgates on mine too. Did you hook the lights up on yours and if so how did u go about it?

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey I know this is a older post now but I'm thinking about putting one of these tailgates on mine too. Did you hook the lights up on yours and if so how did u go about it?
I haven’t hooked up the tailgate lights to it because I’m wanting to delete them or get a different tailgate, I took this tailgate off a dually bed that I purchased for a Kodiak project I had started. But you should be able to splice into your wiring harness by your license plate light if you want running lights.