wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think I have that site saved too but forgot it was for the normal ones. Haha.

Definitely let us know! If they are the right ones I might order a set just to have in case I feel like changing them out.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300709168849?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This guy has two sets for sale really cheap. I know they're listed as Chevy but I ordered two sets from him and they turned out to be Sonar brand euro amber corners for GMC grilles. Wish I would have known that before I ordered that other GMC set from the Top Gear Auto Parts link for $50 but oh well, got plenty of spares now I guess.

EDIT - Haha before I even got done typing this post the last two sets had sold. Maybe someone was watching the other thread and saw my post.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300709168849?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This guy has two sets for sale really cheap. I know they're listed as Chevy but I ordered two sets from him and they turned out to be Sonar brand euro amber corners for GMC grilles. Wish I would have known that before I ordered that other GMC set from the Top Gear Auto Parts link for $50 but oh well, got plenty of spares now I guess.

EDIT - Haha before I even got done typing this post the last two sets had sold. Maybe someone was watching the other thread and saw my post.

:secret:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Haha nice. Really wish I could find a couple sets for Chevy grilles now, these are easily the best looking corners I've seen. I want my trucks to match!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha nice. Really wish I could find a couple sets for Chevy grilles now, these are easily the best looking corners I've seen. I want my trucks to match!

:D yes they are in my opinion too. Stock looking but custom at the same time. Its a subtle thing most people won't notice.

truckindude95

Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My order from Top Gear Auto Parts has hit an interesting snag. I checked my tracking number today and the package was listed as "Out for delivery" in the wrong state. I emailed them earlier, we'll see what they have to say.

truckindude95

Reaction score
My order from Top Gear Auto Parts has hit an interesting snag. I checked my tracking number today and the package was listed as "Out for delivery" in the wrong state. I emailed them earlier, we'll see what they have to say.

Keep me updated on what happened, just in case I run into the same problem. Thanx.