wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
got mine today and they sent the GMC light and I checked my receipt to make sure I ordered chevy and I did. I checked their site and the chevrolet lights are no longer on there and I emailed them and they said they no longer had them in stock. I guess Ill just keep this set if I get a gmc grill lol

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ewww...That sucks. I had to make sure I got GMCs when mine came in. I was a bit worried since even though the description for them said "GMC," the link said "Chevrolet."

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a friend with a GMC grille that he' not using, I can see what he want's for it if you want.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know a current source for these? I need a set for both Chevy and GMC. Pretty sure these are the best looking corners I've seen for either. Every link in the thread is dead and I can't find any on eBay.

EDIT - From what I can find the brand name on these appears to be "Sonar" but I can't find any distributors or even anything that resembles an official website. Why are these things so elusive?

Last edited: