Value of our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
The way I see it is $1,500 is pretty close to selling it for nothing now-a-days. New tires & brakes aren't much when you consider to own anything new will set you back at least $350/month and that's not including down payment. I would have kept that grand am. Although I'd have wanted the 4 banger as it may be slow but it's easier to service. Certainly not a fan of FWD. I had a '94 with the 2.3 single cam in it and it was a great car. Wish I still had it but now they've all been driven into the ground by teens and people who are oblivious to basic maintenance..

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I've been looking for a 1999 or 2000 ccsb for some time now, and all of them seem to go anywhere from 8k-15k, and that's even in fair condition with over 200k miles.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I know I missed out on 3 CCSBs, one was a blue 99 with a 350, guy wanted 7500 for it, it sold after 3 weeks. CCSB #2 was white and black with a reman 454 (also looked at a 98 ECSB 454, posted that one but the CCSB sold the day I messaged the guy); and #3 was a 99 dark green, told the guy I'd bring him 7K but he said he already had someone looking at it, so it sold the next evening.

There was a white one for sale with 300K on the body, and 150K on a reman motor and transmission; it was in Raleigh and the dude was aking 3K for it. Good luck with the search, I didn't have much luck with crew cabs;

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I missed out on 3 CCSBs, one was a blue 99 with a 350, guy wanted 7500 for it, it sold after 3 weeks. CCSB #2 was white and black with a reman 454 (also looked at a 98 ECSB 454, posted that one but the CCSB sold the day I messaged the guy); and #3 was a 99 dark green, told the guy I'd bring him 7K but he said he already had someone looking at it, so it sold the next evening.

There was a white one for sale with 300K on the body, and 150K on a reman motor and transmission; it was in Raleigh and the dude was aking 3K for it. Good luck with the search, I didn't have much luck with crew cabs;
Was the green one the one with the dent in the passenger side bed behind the wheel well?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which I have a couple years before I'll be in the market for one, trying to finish up school so I can work full time and save up for one.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one I was looking at was in SC, I do remember it had a Weatherguard toolbox and steelies, I don't remember any dents though;
Could be a different one then. Thinking this one had pyos on it

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score