Upload. Pics by phone? Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
500 is ridiculous for a beat up kit.

you can get an rcx for 1000 shipped, and you wont have to go search for a bunch of ****.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt take a picture of the tbar brackets. but I saw them in a sepate box with the bolts..... Also I didnt buy it yet, i just looked at it.and nothing I saw had a name

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
500 is ridiculous for a beat up kit.

you can get an rcx for 1000 shipped, and you wont have to go search for a bunch of ****.

I couldn't agree more. Its worth it in the long run to pay for a lift brand new. I'm not sure I'd even buy one off of a member, unless I knew it wasn't beat up. Too many unknowns.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about a extra welded plate on the bottom of that diff bracket for extra support? Im about to text this guy back and tell im around 200 is all I would do

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
welding a plate for support isnt the issue, if one thing on that kit is bent it will throw off everything and your truck will drive wierd, steer wierd, etc etc.

if you think theres a chance it might be a procomp pm me your number and i can take pics of whatever youd like.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck the guy took it off didnt look beat or banged up much at all. He kept it super clean, with an expensive looking metal flake paint job. I mean the bushings and everything on this looked really good, not even dry rotted or anything.