Upload. Pics by phone? Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang, I have no idea how to make that. I can take more pictures when I go look at it and il post them up to make sure thats all the parts.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got back from looking at the lift. Over all it doesnt look too bad. I wasnt sure if the main crosmember thing is bent a little or not. see what you guys think:
Also he has those drop brackets in a box with all the bolts and hardware (which are pretty rusty, would new bolts be a problem?)
You must be registered for see images attach

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Il look it up and see. the guy thought it was a rough country. But all the pics looked like skyjacker? lol who knows!

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so what is it? and the guy said 500 bucks. It is missing the rear blocks and u bolts. But he has 4 bran d new rough country shocks still in box too. Im not sure if its missing any other parts or not though. based on the earlier post someone said it was missing t-bar drop brackets and 4 bolt idler arm spacer. I know fore sure I saw the t-bar brackets in the bucket with the bolts.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i dont see the tbar brackets nor the idler arm spacer in there.
actually if thats the complete lift, then itll say on the diff drop brackets somewhere or procomp has them on the tb drop brackets. so if those arent in there i think you spent a little much for that when its not complete.