Upload. Pics by phone? Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking at a lift kit now, I want to make sure it has everything but idk if it does, how do I upload a picture off my phone?

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
. Is this a full lift kit? Worth buying?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
what's he want for it? Looks like there isn't any components for the rear (no biggie)

I don't know all that is included in a RCX kit... look it up and compare the two and just look the individual parts over and see how bad they are in the stress/torqued department.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What you mean how bad in the stress department? And he says 500

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
What you mean how bad in the stress department? And he says 500

see if the parts look like they have had the shizz beat out of them- bent, bolt holes stretched, stripped, etc. Sometimes you can kind of tell by how bad the truck was they came off of

and for 500 idk... you could get a full kit with the rearend stuff included for a touch over $1,000

(and unless I'm just not seeing the rearend stuff) with this you'll have to buy at the very least a block kit and depending on the size of the lift you want, some springs