Upload. Pics by phone? Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how far does this guy live from you and is this a 4" drop kit? Where do you live anyways? I'm kind of curious because if you don't want it I might if everything is there... I already have some springs laying around

I'm in sw Virginia. It's about 15 minutes from me

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, going to look at this lift this weekend. Does the brake lines need to be extended? Anything else small like that? I never have done a suspension lift so im not 100% sure what goes in.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, going to look at this lift this weekend. Does the brake lines need to be extended? Anything else small like that? I never have done a suspension lift so im not 100% sure what goes in.

You dont need the extended brake lines, you can move the hard line mount lower on the frame and the stock flex lines. I dont see the torsion bar xmember drop brackets in the kit, also dont see the idler arm spacer and if your truck is 93 or newer it will be a different 3 bolt idler arm, not the 2 bolt in the pictures.

Defintly not worth $500 IMO, 300-350 max. I sold my whole superlift (minus rear and shocks) and whole front suspension (with all moog parts) minus the diff for $600.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I was going to see how low I could talk him down once I went and looked at it. Which part is the idler arm spacer and torsion bar xmember drop bracket? My truck is also a 98 sierra. so this kit wont work?

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I was going to see how low I could talk him down once I went and looked at it. Which part is the idler arm spacer and torsion bar xmember drop bracket? My truck is also a 98 sierra. so this kit wont work?

The kit will work you will just need the proper spacer for the idler arm bracket, shouldnt be hard to make one if you know the width needed.

Red circles are the tbar drop brackets and blue looks to be the 3 bolt idler arm spacer.
You must be registered for see images attach