UnNamed 94 Blazer Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblu78

Reaction score
Well, I've been creeping around this site for a while, gathering information and watching some of the other builds. I currently have 2 projects going on right now but this is the one I am going to focus on for a bit. I'll start with a little rundown of what it is and how and why I'm building it.

This project is my 94 K1500 Blazer. It has the Silverado trim package, 5.7L, Getrag 5sp and a 3:42 gearset. Up until now, with the exception of some cranked bars, small rear block, Eagle 589's and some 285 BFG MT's, she hasn't been molested one bit. I bought it with a bad rear end and bald tires for $900. I had a rearend laying around that matched so with a little shop time and a few parts it was on the road.

As for the build. I'm a mechanic by trade and work at a local body shop. I can break an anvil with a fly swatter so I will go overboard I'm sure. My son and best friend are both living about 6 hours from me and I intend on building this truck to travel back and forth very regularly so reliabilty is the key to the build. I will get into my plans a little later but for now, here is what I am starting with.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach