Tube doors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
Well he said TUBE DOORS. what kind of tube door has anything other than tube? Yeah the only other option is a half door.

tube doors, half doors. whatever. lol just wanted to see what something like that would look like/be like

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yeah its freezing here haha but would be cool

Yeah Im from CT. Its about 20 degrees out right now. But its not my daily driver. I used to have real doors. I would put these on when I wheeled. Then my normal doors got smashed by the Ghost Ryder monster truck's tire that broke off it at a show and plowed into my tow rig smashing the original doors that were on my trailer. They never went back on and it sports only the tubes now lol.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
Yeah Im from CT. Its about 20 degrees out right now. But its not my daily driver. I used to have real doors. I would put these on when I wheeled. Then my normal doors got smashed by the Ghost Ryder monster truck's tire that broke off it at a show and plowed into my tow rig smashing the original doors that were on my trailer. They never went back on and it sports only the tubes now lol.

thats a good reason to have them. or when your ac doesn't work

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
How hard would it be to swap the doors back and forth between the tubes and regular doors? I was kinda hoping to make a set of tube doors like you did 1ton and use them when I go out on the trails and stuff. But the truck is still my daily so I would wanna be able to swap back. I havent taken the doors off and OBS so Im not sure.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How hard would it be to swap the doors back and forth between the tubes and regular doors? I was kinda hoping to make a set of tube doors like you did 1ton and use them when I go out on the trails and stuff. But the truck is still my daily so I would wanna be able to swap back. I havent taken the doors off and OBS so Im not sure.
If you have power windows/locks a little more to do but for the most part its VERY easy. The door is heavy though so putting them back on can be a b*tch if you are alone. But I still did it. The best tip I can give you is if you plan on doing a frequent swap like I did is when you put the doors back on dont put the heavy duty spring back in. Thats the hardest thing to get in and out. Once its out your doors come right off the hinges like a household door.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only wheeling ive done in NH is Gretchens. Gretches is fvcking hardore. We rate it a 12 on our scale that only goes up to 10. Huge boulders and masive boulders. It was an NETC invitation. Im in Eastern Fourwheelers

Last edited:

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No crap, I have probably seen your rig. I've wheeled with NETC guys here and there a bunch of times, some are also member of my club, New England Jeepz.

You guys are an East Coast club right? Dave Brill still running the show for Region D?

That is IMHO best wheeling in the North east, I try to get up there 4-5 times per year if not more. Gretchens is where the pic of the jeep on the trailer in the other thread were taken. Ended up smoking one front spring heading up the "Taint" trail, smoked the other getting it out. I remember back when those trails were just cut and a stock rig on 31's and no lockers could navigate the perimiter trails easily, now they spec it 35's and one locker minimum.

(EDIT, might want to remove the town, it is private property, don't want people there that shouldn't, and yes I am aware that they will never find it, but it is under new onwership and I know they would appreciate it.)