Truck Won't Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also that positive terminal looks corroded where the wire comes out of it get a replacement terminal and cut the old one off strip the wire back and put the new one on

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was not the battery....crankshaft would not turn by hand using a 1/2 inch ratchet. Starter sounds like it is whining....I am afraid this may be the second engine I have locked up....however I kept full synthetic oil in it all the time. The last quart I put in was royal purple...I checked my oil and it is a little above the operating range. I put the engine in a couple months ago. Now I am kinda scared. The engine has been randomly ticking a little for a week or two.

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Literally bought the truck in august 1st engine went out in September got it up and running again in October and the second engine goes out in January. I don't take this truck mudding I treat it like a baby. It was leaking oil bad but I kept putting oil in it and keeping it full

jrollings

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess you should of took it mudding and caked it so the oil wouldn't of leaked....good luck tho in all seriousness, wish you the best.

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've decided after 2 engines and all the other problems this truck has, I'm gonna sell it as is. I'll save up and buy another one.