train horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
wonder if i can just find a kit that has everything, most kits ive found that say big rig horn or whatever are all train horns, not an actual 18 wheeler horn

I know we can get the horns from an International or Freightliner dealer for less than $100, but that's with the company discount

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know we can get the horns from an International or Freightliner dealer for less than $100, but that's with the company discount

ya but shipping would probably killl, and im not 100% sure what all id need, so figured order the kit and itll all be supplied

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Give me a shout if they ever "throw" one out! :rofl:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL i slapped this cheap setup in my old civic. just removed one of the horns to make it fit under the hood.LOL
http://youtu.be/ZDGB-4E9rdY

i just used a 2-3gallon tank what ever it was a fitting to hook up to the shops compressor and a push button switch on my Ebrake handle to activate the solinoid on the horn. worked just fine. just had to refill quite a bit when playing with it! LOL

now my truck i have just normal semi air horn single. i was going to get a second one eventually BUT i think ill just hold out and try to wait to snag a train horn some day! this time ill go real NATHAN because the cheapass train horn just isnt as nice as a real nathan!
i thought i had a video of my semi horn but i cannt find it right now. not sure where that video is anymore! its nice but not enough IMO ;)

if you on the cheap simply buy a air tank and a fill port of some type... you can get tire fill valves so you can air it up at gas station.