train horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quicknick92

Reaction score
i have a set of train horns i got from hornblasters. com i got the outlaws for around 300 and they are worth every penny! it came with the 3 trumpets, air hose, wiring, and a 2 gal air tank with attached compesser i mounted it all on and in my tool box and is redicously loud i just love scarring the crap out of ***** on the road

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I needed a set tonight........stupid female cut in front of me trying to skip the red light.

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set on my old dodge ram. I also got mine from hornblasters. Had the conductors special. It had 5 trumpets. Upgraded the tank to a 5 gallon tank and the compressor to a better cfm one. I routed a pneumatic quick connect in the front and rear bumpers to air up and down and for an air impact. With all the money I put in that truck i think the air horns were the best upgrade I did. I plan on getting a new set for my burban with taxes.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I've always kinda wanted train horns on a 4x4... Might have to invest in a set especially since I've always kinda wanted on-board air as well. Thanks for the idea fellas :gr_grin:

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I want train horns bad! But I'm probally gonna settle for a big rig horn, since I work at a truck repair shop, I can accumalate "broken" (wink wink) parts to have me set up :rofl:

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I want train horns bad! But I'm probally gonna settle for a big rig horn, since I work at a truck repair shop, I can accumalate "broken" (wink wink) parts to have me set up :rofl:

oh really if you could get your hands on maybe an "extra" horn I believe I could cover the shipping

Sent from my static android

frito-bandito

Reaction score
oh really if you could get your hands on maybe an "extra" horn I believe I could cover the shipping

Sent from my static android

There's 2 there but the 2nd one was bought this year, so its gotta sit on the shelf for a while longer before it disappears :lol:

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I just don't know a low cost easy way to get an air supply, I thought maybe a 12V tire inflator with an air tank.....:think: