Towing and c-notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok was thinking bout a 2-4 static on my 94 c3500 rclb but when measuring a 4-6 static I think will look better. Will put the bottom of the fenders right at the top of the tires. But it will require a flip and a c-notch and I tow once and a while..

OK so my question is...for those that have a notch and tow... have you had any I'll effects with that combo. I wanna hear the good and the bad... i know there are some 1 tons on here that still see towing duties and are that low that and more.. biggest tow would be in a couple years when I am thinking bout moving back to NH, but for now giggles tow would be a car trail or with a built 4X4 jeep Cherokee or similar on it..

Thank you ahead of time for any and all info..

sent from what use to be a great country..

sent from what use to be a great country..

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
are you looking at doing a flip in the rear? when towing i like little to no block int he back. depending on how much weight too. here is a tahoe i had with a flip in the rear and it was about 5" in the front to get it level. it towed well. we did use some helper bags because when loaded it sat down pretty good but it. of coarse a 1 ton will have stiffer springs and sit a-little different.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
No issues for me pulling our 28' race trailer. A friend of mine has as identical dually to mine and he C notched it when it was new and has towed his race car all over the country with it ever since with no problem. We both have Bell Tech Kits.