Towing and c-notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok was thinking bout a 2-4 static on my 94 c3500 rclb but when measuring a 4-6 static I think will look better. Will put the bottom of the fenders right at the top of the tires. But it will require a flip and a c-notch and I tow once and a while..

OK so my question is...for those that have a notch and tow... have you had any I'll effects with that combo. I wanna hear the good and the bad... i know there are some 1 tons on here that still see towing duties and are that low that and more.. biggest tow would be in a couple years when I am thinking bout moving back to NH, but for now biggest tow would be a car trailer with a built 4X4 jeep Cherokee or similar on it..

Thank you ahead of time for any and all info..

sent from what use to be a great country..

Last edited:

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4/6 with bags and your set........

Bad pic but its a friends truck that is dropped 5/7 on bags and tows his race cars, classic cars and his fast ass boat........
You must be registered for see images attach

no problems, except for pot holes.....he had to go to 15" in the front cause the billets kept getting bent.....

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would have no issues towing with a notch, but I would plate the frame before and after the notch, also box the notch, and weld the notch in too, but I like overkill.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I would have no issues towing with a notch, but I would plate the frame before and after the notch, also box the notch, and weld the notch in too, but I like overkill.
Overkill in this area is good, or you can end up like this

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard