Tow Hook Alternatives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glen Polite

Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words. I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m “THE” parts wizard, but I do try to help folks out. I have a disease for these vehicles and enjoy finding things. If I can’t help...@cokeman95 is a great dude who I’ll refer all day long.
I appreciate the kind words. I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m “THE” parts wizard, but I do try to help folks out. I have a disease for these vehicles and enjoy finding things. If I can’t help...@cokeman95 is a great dude who I’ll refer all day long.

Glen Polite

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good set of nerf bars for a 97 extended cab. Hit me up if you know of any (actually could use more than one set as i have a 97,98 6.5 and a 95 )

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I do like the shackle CUCV 2 style, looks pretty clean. I think a nice set of chrome shackles would offset the black air valence well!

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I had seen those, and the price steered me away. When I say I didn't want to pay over $100 for my tow hooks, these were just pull offs from junkyard trucks on eBay. Lol not chrome ones.

I wouldn't mind a set of chrome shackles, but chrome tow hooks just don't sit right with me for some reason.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Ended up finding a set of tow hooks for a very cheap price in a local junkyard. Installed them and they look great! Now they need to be re-painted black :p

You must be registered for see images attach

ME TOO 2

Reaction score

I think this fits into this thread about tow hooks.
Hijacking not intentional

Any recommendations on sturdy grill guards that do not require permanent removal of the tow hooks.
I don't mind removing them to fit the guard; but want them back in place when all is done
'98 K2500 6.5L 4x4

Edward