Ton of GMT400 stuff HouTX - TYC Belltech Goodmark InproCarwear Russell etc.!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
Can i get on price on the third brake light, and the HIDS if you havent gotten rid of either of them yet

Shipped to 55309

THANKS!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for the oem fog light switch...

Pics of foglight harness?

Think some folks might have read into that something that isn't there. This isn't the literal factory 88-94 GMT400 fog light switch. That's made out of unicorn farts and would cost a bundle. What I have is a real live GM accessory kit of fog lights with a switch, harness, relay, wiring - everything in one box - it is factory appearing, but a generic-ish kit meant for more than 1 type of vehicle. Yes, the switch does look like early GMT400 switches, but IIRC it's black not gray, so it would only literally match 88-89 if you want to get picky about it.

Again sorry for jumping the gun on this post, didn't really expect to get food poisoning later that very same day. Took me out of commission for nearly a week. Soon as the dust settles from my '94 getting picked up this weekend I'll have some time to get pics and post prices.

Thanks
Richard

straycat

Reaction score
Interested in led taillights and possibly a set of fog lights too. Have any pictures of tail lights? How about prices? thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Original post updated with links to pics, and prices for everything. I've added a lot of items. Pulled one or two things, particularly the HID's, turns out I needed 1 set and the other set has a bad ballast.

Richard