Tire size help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Alright guys. I've been searching for answers to my tire questions for a good while. Extensively in the last week and I've found nothing I can work with yet. I'm currently running 33x12.50 on 15x10s with a 1.5" wheel spacer and (duh..) it rubs HARD on the fenders. Only running spacers because I had old ford rims laying around and wasn't feeling like buying new wheels at the time, but I'm pretty ready now. I'm pretty set on staying with 33x12.50 tires, but it's wheels where it starts getting blurry. I love 15x10s, love the deep dish, and love that it makes the tire look wider than a 12.50 on a 8" wide.

Anyways, I can not for the life of me find any information to tell me if I can clear 33s on 15x10s with just a 4" spindle lift and a bumper trim. 15x8 and 33x12.50 clears from what I gather. So can anyone shed any light here? I'm pulling my hair out!

Here's the truck in question. Love the stance, but it's getting old watching tractor trailers pull a tighter U-turn than I can

You must be registered for see images

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you should be alright i have a friend that runs 33x12.5 on his 10" wide rims he just cranked keys and a body lift