94 k1500 wheel size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So sorry it took so long the printer scanner decided to go on strike. And that developed into family bonfire on what to replace. Oh well.
So I took some photos. It was a one page article I split to get decent photos. There are more somewhere. If see things that interests me I got a binder I keep ideas in.
You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the article, another one said they would really upscale the interior, if into that kinda exotic high roller bling.
You must be registered for see images attach

DixieMafia251

Reaction score
Does anybody know the wheel size on a k1500? I believe its 16x7? Also im interested in putting some aluminum wheels off an 89 on my truck, what would be the widest and biggest tires i can put on my truck without any rubbing problems on stock suspension. I believe the aluminum ones are 15x7
Not sure what stock calls for. I’m currently running 15x10 Barts and 33” Mastercraft Courser MXT’s…Stock torsion keys maxxed out and 2” Rear Blocks. You can buy 15” barts rims all day online for about $100 bucks each and the Mastercrafts online I think I paid $90 bucks each. These tires have wayy outlasted my (Nitto Trailgrapplers) believe it or not! Annnd wayy cheaper than the Nittos! I can send you a link if you’d like! Buy you a set of both! Stay safe and God Bless!
~ROLL TIDE~

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    626.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0323.jpeg
    IMG_0323.jpeg
    555 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 11

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what stock calls for. I’m currently running 15x10 Barts and 33” Mastercraft Courser MXT’s…Stock torsion keys maxxed out and 2” Rear Blocks. You can buy 15” barts rims all day online for about $100 bucks each and the Mastercrafts online I think I paid $90 bucks each. These tires have wayy outlasted my (Nitto Trailgrapplers) believe it or not! Annnd wayy cheaper than the Nittos! I can send you a link if you’d like! Buy you a set of both! Stay safe and God Bless!
~ROLL TIDE~
The stock or OE installed size would be listed on the door on the door jam decal, by itself with tire air pressure or the cargo gross wt. decals. And on the glove box RPO code option.

Figuarus

Reaction score
Kind of related and want to hijack this thread for a bit, but does anyone know of a wheel in 15 or 16 inch that would allow me to use the older 60's dog dish bowtie caps? I have a new (to me) 96 k1500 that i'd really like to change wheels on.

This is kind of what I want to do (bad photoshop job)

Attachments

• yeti wheels idea.jpg
    yeti wheels idea.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 4

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of related and want to hijack this thread for a bit, but does anyone know of a wheel in 15 or 16 inch that would allow me to use the older 60's dog dish bowtie caps? I have a new (to me) 96 k1500 that i'd really like to change wheels on.

This is kind of what I want to do (bad photoshop job)
Not sure if this helps but that's a oem square body wheel I believe. My guess probably 15"