tire opinion's needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I vote on Toyo m/t's. I have those in a 37 and love them. If fierce m/t's came in a 37 I'd get those next and we have the Cooper stt on the Tahoe and they lasted for 3 years and that's the dd and family trip vehicle

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have ALWAYS been a BFG AT or MT fan.. my current truck is rocking 35" BFG MT's... yes their noisy, yes they pull like a sumbeech on the HWY, no they don't get stuck.

I have two complaints about the BFG AT's however...
1: they grab rocks pretty bad, driving along on a d irt road and all you hear is TING TING CLOCK CLANK SMACK
2: they aren't as aggressive as other AT tires on the market.... but they have great offroad capabilities (iffy in snow)

my opinion, go BFG AT or MT... preferred M T's

I liked my BFG AT tires on my truck, I drove around in a foot of snow last winter in them on unplowed rds and they were ok, but I had to have it in 4wd to feel sure footed at all even with a trutrac in my rear end. The do really shine in the sand on the beach though, i didn't even for a moment feel like i was about to get stuck with them. I did have one of my at's develop a knot in the tire after about 12k miles, so while i liked them, for driveability and looks, I'm going to try something a little different this time. However I have a lot of local friends that have run at's and mt's and they had belt issues in a few of their at's but said they never had that in the mt's they have had from BFG, and compared to other mt tires they have ran the BFG's seem to last longer then most.