tire opinion's needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote for the nitto TRAIL grapplers. there a mud tire thats quiet on the road. a buddy of mine has a set of 35s on his dmax and have about 8-10k miles on them and they good as the day he bought them. can post pics if needed. alot of people get the trail graps and the terra graps mixed up.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Nitto M/T's were some REALLY nice tires. They were just horribly overpriced. They were E rated tires but they were kinda a soft compound or something so I really cant say on wear I didn't have my tires for more then 5K miles. Tire was 295/70/17 they were REALLY nice.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cousin has the nittos on his cummins, they seem to be great tires, cant speak on the off road capabilities tho... his trucks stays on road

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IV been running the nitto trail grapplers and love them there great not soft like the mud grapplers so they last a long time. Great on the road and good off road only complaint is there not loud enough!

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
went with 35" nitto trail grapplet m/t's have to get 2 at a time tho there just over 600$ a piece!!:( soo excited to see them wraped over my 20" xd spy rims!!:), dragit did you clear your 35's befor your rcx lift with just the body?

Last edited:

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice you'll like the tires. The pictures on the websites do the tire no justice. Theyre way more aggressive than they look on the site.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/tires/nitto/product/submitProductSize.do?pc=40569&typ=Truck%2FSUV&tmn=Trail+Grappler+M%2FT

discount tire direct has 35's for 340ish a tire bro. Just another option.

just looked i dont believe it but it says free shiping to my adress, , total is almost 200$ less a tire.. ill be looking into this a little more forshure! thanks josh!!

Last edited:

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'd look around I payed $1300 installed for my 35s and I did clear them with only a body lift and crank with minor cutting

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Try going to mom and pop tire shops and see if they carry nitto, my buddy did this and got 35 inch trails mounted and balanced with lifetime rotation for 1000 out the door.