Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Bought another 400 today 1990 3/4 ton. Front end damage only sf rear. But engine only has 30k on it. No pics yet as he has to get all the parts together before I can pick it up. Might get parts from the 95
Taylors used car lot lol

sent from my glade air freshner

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What exactly does that entail? I'm pursuing a career in instrumentation and electronics.
That's a big part of it, a majority tbh. But then there's also the mechanical side we have to be up on along with the plcs vfds etc.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
That's a big part of it, a majority tbh. But then there's also the mechanical side we have to be up on along with the plcs vfds etc.

That's kinda what I figured. It's a good career around here. No shortage of jobs (actually a big shortage of qualified people) pays very good, good benefits, vacation etc.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That's kinda what I figured. It's a good career around here. No shortage of jobs (actually a big shortage of qualified people) pays very good, good benefits, vacation etc.
Agreed on all fronts haha same here.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Like I said in the chat thread the money is really good which is why I went with this degree instead of automotive. I'd be alot happier as an auto mechanic but they money just isn't even close.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So this happened on our plow truck
You must be registered for see images
loaned out the trailer and this happened

Not a good day