THZ71's M1008 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Damn, that's some serious rot. Makes me glad I went south;
Almost makes me shed a tear thinking about all the pristine Square body sheetmetal sitting in some of the junkyards around here.
I'll mail you a fresh cab and some fenders,

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn, that's some serious rot. Makes me glad I went south;
Almost makes me shed a tear thinking about all the pristine Square body sheetmetal sitting in some of the junkyards around here.
I'll mail you a fresh cab and some fenders,
I've always thought about coming down one weekend filling a truck and trailer with parts bringing them back and making a killing.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Also this truck only ly have 42k on it and spent the first half of its life in south Carolina I believe.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Can't get much farther south than Texas. Stop by when you do :waytogo:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I've always thought about coming down one weekend filling a truck and trailer with parts bringing them back and making a killing.

I've kicked around the idea of picking up as many 400 parts I can, trailering beds, fenders, hell even cabs back up to Iowa from North Carolina. There's money to be made in that,

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Pulled this out. No clue what it is
You must be registered for see images attach

Oooh is that a G body SS in the background??

Man the junkyards here in Houston are insane. Every time I go to the LKQ (there are two here) nearest my house there are always at least 20-30 GMT400 pickups, I always find a couple Escalades or Denalis. There are tons of awesome yards around here. I'll spend an entire day just walking through them.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Oooh is that a G body SS in the background??

Man the junkyards here in Houston are insane. Every time I go to the LKQ (there are two here) nearest my house there are always at least 20-30 GMT400 pickups, I always find a couple Escalades or Denalis. There are tons of awesome yards around here. I'll spend an entire day just walking through them.
Yah it is haha

Yah I'd love to come down there and bring a load or 2 back up

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Man youve done a lot since the last time I looked here. Looks great man. And even squares in SC have rust bad, its like they rust really easy.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man youve done a lot since the last time I looked here. Looks great man. And even squares in SC have rust bad, its like they rust really easy.
Thanks! Much more to come Yah it was prob already rusted before it was brought to iowa I assume. Oh well its a trail truck now body damage is part of the fun.