thinking about lifting it want your opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
too small of a tire on the 6 inch lift. 35's are ok but kinda small IMO on a 6 inch.

I would use the lift for sure if i had it but don't your other truck need tires? use the new ones on it and buy some 35's.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
too small of a tire on the 6 inch lift. 35's are ok but kinda small IMO on a 6 inch.

I would use the lift for sure if i had it but don't your other truck need tires? use the new ones on it and buy some 35's.

i would love to but im broke and cant afford 1200 worth of tires

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it would look just fine I remember the first time I saw my truck with the 6.5" dc kit it was on my 285's/stockers going into alignment and it looked killer and the cepek is a great deal stouter than the pro comp so I would imagine the it would look very good...Put that **** on now!!! lol and get us pics. Seriously though don't listen to anyone that says it'd look weird it would be fine and just a ton stouter...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1200??? geez summit has em for like $200 each. find another tire delaer buddy. I thought $200 each was a lot, but it's better then 1200.

dang we only paid $450 for a set of 33x12.50's here brand new a few years ago but still. That was at a dealer/installer too.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
$1200??? geez summit has em for like $200 each. find another tire delaer buddy. I thought $200 each was a lot, but it's better then 1200.

dang we only paid $450 for a set of 33x12.50's here brand new a few years ago but still. That was at a dealer/installer too.

i just paid 190 a piece for 285s and that was the cheapest i could get them

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yea it would look just fine I remember the first time I saw my truck with the 6.5" dc kit it was on my 285's/stockers going into alignment and it looked killer and the cepek is a great deal stouter than the pro comp so I would imagine the it would look very good...Put that **** on now!!! lol and get us pics. Seriously though don't listen to anyone that says it'd look weird it would be fine and just a ton stouter...

i really want to i got to get hte lift out of the old frame and get a motor in the truck since i spun a rod in it