thinkin of buying this truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you look at the body line by the molding they don't match between the cab and box

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no rust on a chevy is almost impossible to find and $4500 plus. i aint giving that for a 17 year old truck lol

Ya I know, I gave 5k for mine with 227k. But it's nice an clean.....

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
P1 how can you tell body bushings need replaced from a pic

where the bed and cab dont line up perfectly i guess

EDIT: i was late lol. p2 the miles dont bother me on a truck, im not saying they aint worth $5k but i can get a decent nbs for that

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
You can see that they are compressed more than they should be because the body lines on the back of the cab are lower than on the bed

If you look at the body line by the molding they don't match between the cab and box

I got you I should look at mine a lil more and see. I know mine a weather cracked pretty good and I would rather do them while I do my BL but don't know if I can swing another 100 bucks right now

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I got you I should look at mine a lil more and see. I know mine a weather cracked pretty good and I would rather do them while I do my BL but don't know if I can swing another 100 bucks right now

You can get them for $76 at JC Whitney. I did mine when I put the BL on

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where the bed and cab dont line up perfectly i guess

EDIT: i was late lol. p2 the miles dont bother me on a truck, im not saying they aint worth $5k but i can get a decent nbs for that

Ya if I hadn't got a Z71, I could have gotten a nice 2wd for about 3-3500....

Some of the Z71 I looked at were really rough an priced higher than what I gave for mine :crazy:

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know its gonna need some work, its a 17 year old truck with 200k miles. that part dont bother me as long as its dependable. overall, who thinks its a good deal, even if i have to pay another $3-$5 hundred? id be in it at the most $2700 plus a few things fixing it up