The truck got cleaned up with new parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I can't say I love the new ones much. For how much they cost you'd think the quality would be better. But thanks burban guy

Ya, I know, I was real disappointed in the quality of the 2008 Vision. I got my district to purchase 2 in 2008, sadly they weren't loved too much until every bug was worked out, they are kept up though, can't say that for our other three AAFEs. We are an IC district which is a shame since I really like the classic look of a Blue Bird.

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they ain't too bad looking. Had one recently delivered that had screw holes in the floor from the factory, cracks in emergency window frames letter water in an body mounts making ungodly squeaking lol. Always something wrong with them lol

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a night shot

You must be registered for see images attach

New hid back up lights

An why I love tow mirrors

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yeah they ain't too bad looking. Had one recently delivered that had screw holes in the floor from the factory, cracks in emergency window frames letter water in an body mounts making ungodly squeaking lol. Always something wrong with them lol

Wow, where did the quality of a Bird go?

Very nice night shots, your truck looks great!