The truck got cleaned up with new parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks sick man! That finalized my decision to color match my grill on my z71, I got the exact same truck except yours is nicer lol

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. With those mirrors are they still power or full manual. I know they manual extend but are they still power mirrors with the stock switch.

Yes, the top glass is the power with the stock switch. The bottom convex is manual.

Great looking truck, and I take it you wired the tows to the park lights instead of signals? Looks really good. When I put mine on it took me a day or so to get used to them, but now that I have them, every mirror in any other car is so small now, lol. I love them.

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually guys both of my mirrors are manual this is a work truck model with vinyl floor, manual locks mirrors an windows lol. But I'm glad y'all like it. She turned out even better then I expected it too. Glad I could help ya make a decision blue 92. An yes the lights were wired into parking lights I had to do a quick install an I'd rather have the marker lights then turns. Here's another pic, I couldn't help myself :]

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bud, that's what I was trying to go for. I love having a aggressive look. Now I just need a procharger or cummins under the hood