The Subwoofer Box Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Here you go Solid94

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you ever got a price from them? THat box is pretty fawking sweet! Specially because i don't have any subs or anything to put in a box yet.

nah havent called bc i know i dont have the cash and its gonna eat at me once i know the price.....if youuuuu wanna call or anyone else and post price thats be coooool. i just find it useless if i buy a setup and i just want the box, wish theyd sell just the box. so i dont have to try to get rid of the subs

Looks like a good one! I prefer the ones that face out though. You will feel them a little better!

thought bout forward facing but dont want riders kicking them even with covers.....
have a huge kicker TRUNK box sitting on my back seat with 2 12inch comps ported but it takes up 2 seats back there and want something under the seat like the box i found with a couple sd2 10s and the saz 1500 amp

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
will two 8's hit pretty good.......?.....or will 4 of them ?.......

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Wont shake houses but you will know they are there! I have a friend that had one eight in his Extended cab NBS and its not to bad. But if you are going to do that I would recommend one ten thats a nice set up and can hit pretty good!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
thought bout forward facing but dont want riders kicking them even with covers.....
have a huge kicker TRUNK box sitting on my back seat with 2 12inch comps ported but it takes up 2 seats back there and want something under the seat like the box i found with a couple sd2 10s and the saz 1500 amp

Understandable! How you like those 12s? My buddy has one Kicker in his Yota and it is insane haha I just dont want my back seat takin up!