Can anyone help me identify this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the help so far! I create vehicle template images and a customer needed a template created for this vehicle. I do this based on the dimensions of the vehicle. If I have the actual vehicle in front of me, it's easier, as I can measure the vehicle myself. However, they were only able to provide me images of the vehicle and that's it. So I'm trying to figure what the exact year/make/model/style (as dimensions can vary somewhat based on this) is so I can get the dimensions online to create the template. Hope that helps!
So you’re just spamming this forum looking for help?

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
So you’re just spamming this forum looking for help?
I think that is what is happening like what @someotherguy said in his post spamer/ai spamer do not know what it is all I can say if that is what it is I wish they would pester other forums and not this one I think we need to add some thing to the rules and sign up that when you join you need to make a post and prove you are a person not a bot or ai or some one using one or both of them

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is going to blow up and kill us all then I never thought my death would be caused by one of the worst vehicles ever made
I’ll never forget my cousin bought a brand new 1971 Ford Pinto 2.3 and brought it over to our house bragging about it. My father was kinda laughing at it, so my cousin challenged my father to a race. So, me and a few of my brothers jumped in Dad’s 1967 Pontiac Catalina Wagon with a 389. The local freeway(495) had recently been completed so that’s where we went. Got side by side, cruising at about 20, a quick nod by Dad and all I remember was that poor Pinto fading off. Great memories!
It was this green.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would a chevette or gremlin way before I would even think about a pinto the only pinto I like is pinto beans I will confess that if some one shoe horned a 460 in one that might be kinda cool
Those didn’t exist in 71. Trust me they stuffed big blocks in ‘em. Epic Vega/Pinto wars. My oldest brother within months actually bought a brand new Vega GT.