The Subwoofer Box Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Understandable! How you like those 12s? My buddy has one Kicker in his Yota and it is insane haha I just dont want my back seat takin up!

ooh man i tell ya what these things beat pretty damn good, have a 1000w kenwood amp on em and had these subs for atleast 3 yrs and they still sound great!
first setup i ever bought on my own, got em discounted bc my buddy worked at bestbuy retail for the subs with box was 300 i ended up getting em for 170-180 my buddy said i owe ya 10 bucks and i said nah man keep it he had the big box in the back seat of his 01 civic coupe lol it was a ***** to get out tho!

heres a few snaps of my setup, wired and installed by me, cleanly installed have protective wire cover over the power wire all the way to the battery so it doesnt look out of place
You must be registered for see images attach

amp

cap.

ran the wire across the front

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
meh they hit hard but it aint no door rattling , i msged a guy on another forum (vendor not sure if hes on here Ibendor) my words were what can i get that r better then my current setup reasonably priced and will out beat all these hs kids driving through my neighborhood beating the trunks off their cars lol

his response
you want this .......link
you want this..........link
and you want this.....link

hahaha

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
So if you could have down fire toward the floor, upfire towards the seat, or subs that fire out towards the cab, which would you choose?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in my current truck idk bc my buddy had some subs upfiring sealed in some metal type jankedy box sounded like , he all bragged about how many amps and caps he had yet my kickers out did his entire setup. ive heard a downfiring sort of, not from inside the vehicle so im not sure.....

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea those would be sick black. I need to find some grills that will work with the rockford fosgate r2s. If I knew that they didn't make some to fit this model I would have gotten different subs. But thanks for the pics. The Bo is how mine is set up

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
meh they hit hard but it aint no door rattling , i msged a guy on another forum (vendor not sure if hes on here Ibendor) my words were what can i get that r better then my current setup reasonably priced and will out beat all these hs kids driving through my neighborhood beating the trunks off their cars lol

his response
you want this .......link
you want this..........link
and you want this.....link

hahaha

Yeah ,ime will set some car alarms off haha but that sucks that it takes up the whole back seat like that but it is a clean set up!