The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone know how much lift the torsion bars will give before the alignment settings are maxed out and you need to do the balljoint flip?

ZachT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I leveled my 1998 Chevy C2500HD. I was wondering what size tires I could put on. The kit said that it would allow for 33's, but I'm a little lost as to what width of tire to get and what size of offset I would need for larger tires.

94_C1500

Reaction score
I have a 1994 C1500. It's 2wd and I just want to get rid of the nose dive. Thinking of running 2" coil spacers on stock suspension but have been told that the alignment will never be right. Any suggestions? And also, if I run spacers, how much will extra shock will I need?

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1994 C1500. It's 2wd and I just want to get rid of the nose dive. Thinking of running 2" coil spacers on stock suspension but have been told that the alignment will never be right. Any suggestions? And also, if I run spacers, how much will extra shock will I need?
I have 1" or 1.5" spacers (can't remember which) and regret it. Alignment and drivability have never been as good as stock, and install is fairly difficult. Stock length shocks work up to 2" I believe. I run Bilstein HDs on mine. If you can afford it, going straight to a spindle lift is an easier install and won't affect your alignment.