The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
It doesn't, not even a little. All the Facebook groups kids post pics of thier 400s "flexing" it's ridiculous.
Agreed, torsion bars suck it... At least for anything I care about doing with a truck. But there's people who would fight you to the death over it lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
285/75 or a 305/75

i finally put the 285/75s on with 16x8 wheels and zero backspace, and my god does it rub. ive cranked 3 full turns on the bars. do i need more crank? an actual leveling kit? major trimming?

99K3500HDCCLB

Reaction score
my K3500 has 285s on it and it rubs a little on a really tight turn. Id check to see if you can turn your TB up a bit. Just don't max them out. Id also check where is it rubbing to.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it rubs on the outside, not the inside. as in, where the factory mudflap is. that can come off easily, but the factory fender flare looks like itll rub also. would a factory wheel have been better, with some backspacing? im thinking the 0 backspace brought the tires out too far. they certainly stick out of the body now.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the stock wheels wouldve been better? i hope theres a way i can fix this, otherwise i wasted $90 in mounting and $150 on wheels.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
so the stock wheels wouldve been better? i hope theres a way i can fix this, otherwise i wasted $90 in mounting and $150 on wheels.
Depending on how bad it rubs and where and your willingness to trim determines if you wasted the money or not. Yes you could crank a little more just be careful and keep an eye on your angles

sent from my glade air freshner