The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as soon as im done, its going for an alignment. i did ask in this thread about fitment with 0 backspacing.....i guess they didnt notice that part.

its no show truck and im not scared to cut things up some. i may only keep it a year, and wanted to turn in into both a tow rig and BOV/zombie truck look. big tires, -maybe- small lift, roof rack, maybe OD green paint. i was already looking into aftermarket fender flares, and if its the difference between flares and redoing the tire/rim combo, ill pick the flares. im just hoping the 0 spacing didnt cause far too much of a problem now.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
as soon as im done, its going for an alignment. i did ask in this thread about fitment with 0 backspacing.....i guess they didnt notice that part.

its no show truck and im not scared to cut things up some. i may only keep it a year, and wanted to turn in into both a tow rig and BOV/zombie truck look. big tires, -maybe- small lift, roof rack, maybe OD green paint. i was already looking into aftermarket fender flares, and if its the difference between flares and redoing the tire/rim combo, ill pick the flares. im just hoping the 0 spacing didnt cause far too much of a problem now.
Post a pic

sent from my glade air freshner

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its not done, the only thing ive done so far is the tire/wheel, other then repairs.

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

thats how it looks

You must be registered for see images attach

thats where its rubbing

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I has the same problem I'd crank a bit more and trim . Mine rubber on the passenger side though. And taken your lower valence off too it'll just get chewed up and look like crap

sent from my glade air freshner

Echomirage

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill look tomorrow, but im pretty sure the tire is nowhere near the air dam. its the fender flare that im hitting.

i think im going to end up hacking the stock flares, or removing them totally.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score

Yeah i would not take any advise you get here to heart. One persons idea of fitting compared to another could be drastic. I mean people run 37's on just a 6" which imo is stupid. I cut my 35's up bad with just a 6" while offroading. Now i run 35's with 6"+3"BL and can actually say i have not rubbed. Some people here are very experienced, others just say stuff because they read it somewhere.