The Shock Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, been riding on these Belltech shocks for 2 weeks now and they're fantastic. Ordered them off amazon, cost for the rear was $96 bucks.

daturbosix

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
bilstein shock part numbers for 2/4 drop with spindles....

go...

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm 4/6 and 5/6ish on my two trucks and running KYB gas adjust 54100 and 5478 these run a little soft I've noticed but great ride

Bigpatsz

Reaction score
I've read through everything and see a lot of info. I've seen a couple people post about 4" drop in the back and running stick height shocks with hangers and stock shocks in front with 2"spindle drop. Would I benefit running any other shocks with that drop? 2" spindle up front and hangers and shackles in the rear 4"

JimboSlice

Reaction score
Got my kit off djm and their rear shocks are staggered. Does it matter? Im 5/8 currently on all stock shocks and need rears, are extenders needed?

Project400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bilstein shock part numbers for 2/4 drop with spindles....

go...

Just a heads up. If you buy a set of used and worn out bilsteins for cheap they can rebuild them and even shorten them....I haven't used them in awhile but they used to be super good to work with
I've had shocks shortened revalved rebuilt and custom valved by Bilstein

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SO I just watched a YouTube video from AndysAutoSport they are saying to use drop shocks and shock extenders for the rear? I bought KYB gas a justs, but now I am thinking about getting drop shocks... The guy in the video mentioned that the extenders with the drop shocks will give a better ride because you are also changing the shock angle installing the extender. It makes sense, and I have the extender on the way. Should I get the drop shocks? I am looking for a smooth ride.

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im 4/5.5 at the moment and running toxic shocks all the way around.. im STILL suffering from that soft front up and down sway? i cant figure out how to get that to go away. The truck will bottom out way too easy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers