The Newbb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
:word: ten years from now nnnnnnnbs yeah that's not confusing as hell lol

Sent from the....... Ferd

How was the line determined on what's obs and nbs anyways? I mean anything older than the current body style is an obs

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Ahhh gotcha!
Thanks man!
How's that dyno max sound ??
I'm on the fence with the dyno max and the flowmaster

I myself have the flowmaster super 44 and I know a few other members do as well but i've got the 4.3 and it sounds really good. My vote is flowmaster.

Clevchev

Reaction score
I myself have the flowmaster super 44 and I know a few other members do as well but i've got the 4.3 and it sounds really good. My vote is flowmaster.

Thanks for all the info guys!
It makes sense now!
& I'm leaning more toward the flowmaster I have the 305 5.0
Do u have a cat back system? Or just the muffler

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just stock cats and single in dual out with 24in x 3.5in tips. (Might be 4") I looked up videos on youtube and found lots of em. Just type in silverado or sierra 305 flowmaster 44 or something along those lines. Also the flowmaster 40 sounds good. A little deeper n not as aggressive as the 44 imo.

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

Ahhh gotcha!
Thanks man!
How's that dyno max sound ??
I'm on the fence with the dyno max and the flowmaster

I like it, it's not as loud as the flowmasters in my Monte SS. But it does have a nice tone when you get on it. It's just the cat back system, it was on sale at Summit for $140 last spring. The Flow master kit was almost $200 at the time.