The New Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Set the headache rack in place to see how I liked it. I'm thinking it needs to be lowered about 3-4" to sit closer to cab height.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Set the headache rack in place to see how I liked it. I'm thinking it needs to be lowered about 3-4" to sit closer to cab height.

Never realized the dent on the bedside, also 96+ is great, i miss my vortec

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Did you ever get around to spiffing up those taillight guards I sold you? I was wondering how they would look cleaned up and installed. :)

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you ever get around to spiffing up those taillight guards I sold you? I was wondering how they would look cleaned up and installed. :)

No I honestly forgot all about them. I'm not even sure where I put them at now. Thanks for reminding me. This is what happens when you work 55-60 hours a week and have 3 projects that need work done.
Just like I have cab lights sitting in the living room waiting for me to drill the holes and wire them.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I can't finish any of my projects cause I don't have any money to keep them going. I've been unemployed for a while (Picking up a new job next week actually :D ). Then I won't have any time and still no money to finish projects!

Such is life. :lol: