The New Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Well, I've been in need of a reliable daily driver for quite some time now. With the truck in and out of shops and constantly being torn apart it hasn't been the best for a DD. So after school yesterday, my parents picked me up and brought me out to our local Toyota dealer and bought me this:

You must be registered for see images

2011 Toyota Corrola 1.8 Automatic with Metallic Charcoal paint. Gonna leave it stock other than taking off the rest of the dealership stickers and maybe HIDs. Truck is going off the road until spring after the new transfer case is put in. Big plans for the truck this winter.

Last edited:

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i saw that the speedo went to 240 and was like holy crap! but then realized you're from Canada lol. looks like a nice dd

Jeeves

Reaction score
It's not a truck but at least you won't be paying an arm and a leg for gas

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That's true. Wish my parents could buy me something for gas, the 60 miles a day is killing me in gas, and a Chevy Cruze is looking good. Nice looking car....for a Toyota. haha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a kid from our school had one of those... he was going around a corner (too fast) slid off into a ditch and then into a pile of rocks... did like $4500 in damages... he now drives his moms suv

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
lucky, if I told my parents my truck wasn't reliable enough they would tell me it was my fault and they aint gonna do anything about it. Then I would sell my truck and buy another one since that is what I do.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
lucky, if I told my parents my truck wasn't reliable enough they would tell me it was my fault and they aint gonna do anything about it. Then I would sell my truck and buy another one since that is what I do.

same, my parents wouldn't even buy me a $500 truck, had to pay them back, haha. but in the end, its a good lesson (No offence to OP)

Good luck with the corrolla, my Gma has one, awesome car, quite peppy as well.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's true. Wish my parents could buy me something for gas, the 60 miles a day is killing me in gas, and a Chevy Cruze is looking good. Nice looking car....for a Toyota. haha

Ditto liking the cruz... just have to figure out how to get Ellen Degenres to give me one :secret:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
same, my parents wouldn't even buy me a $500 truck, had to pay them back, haha. but in the end, its a good lesson (No offence to OP)

:word: my buddies get a little money and blow it on whatever they want at the time, I save it because I know it is gonna be needed for something eventually.

Ditto liking the cruz... just have to figure out how to get Ellen Degenres to give me one :secret:

Tell her you're gay on live air, she will call you courageous or something and give you a car. Return to Canada and hope nobody you know watches her show.