The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
what your hp you thinking with the tuner? i had a friend who solid axled and built up his old 00 3/4 ton and hed piss off all the high power duramax guys because he was pushing as much as they were and competing side by side with less into it than a duramax. bueatiful trucks though.

Larry

Reaction score
what your hp you thinking with the tuner? i had a friend who solid axled and built up his old 00 3/4 ton and hed piss off all the high power duramax guys because he was pushing as much as they were and competing side by side with less into it than a duramax. bueatiful trucks though.

Howell Engine Development in Bay City, MI did the harness and ECM tuning. They claimed to have dyno’d a stock 8.1L with their “Hot tune” at 425 HP/555 lb. ft of torque. I’ve never dyno’d mine but it feels strong…and much stronger than the stock 8.1L in my 2001 Silverado. They run like two totally different engines. Outside of the tuning (electronic throttle delete, EGR delete, Torque Management delete plus hot tune) the only real mod to the engine is I bumped the fuel pressure up to 67 psi where stock is 62 psi. It was a noticeable difference in power by just throwing 5 more psi of fuel pressure at it. I do a lot of long distance overlanding type of off-roading around the Southwest with it so I didn’t want to go crazy and toss a big cam, headers, etc. at it. The more stock an engine is the more reliable it seems to be.

Clinton Township, eh? I used to be your neighbor in Rochester near the Paint Creek Tavern. I lived there from 1997 to 2001 and worked downtown at the RenCen. Since I am a picture ***** :naughty:, here is a picture of the truck back in 1998 at the Oakland County Park off Rochester Road up by Adison right after a buddy and I painted it. We did the paint job in a barn in Grand Rapids. I never drove the truck in the roadsalt while I lived there.
You must be registered for see images

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have friends down at the rencen, im part of a few F-Body clubs in michigan if your familiar with any, and howell did some work to the truck i was referring to so i do know of them. your lucky you never drove it in the salt, good call for sure!

phoenix0004

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLeD4I0EuEk

Last edited:
Reaction score
1995 1/2 z71 from the factory with the 6.5 ton turbo diesel
4 inch ssdiesel supply straight pipe

Last one is when i got it (bottom) and now
p.s. sorry for the massive pictures I dont know how to make them smaller

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my buddy's truck running late last night and took to my grandparent's house today.

406 Stroker
Wilson Plate Kit
NA 755hp/683tq
N20 982hp/846tq
TH350
Narrowed 14 Bolt
Ladder Bar w/Coilovers

jag13

Reaction score
94 Chevy

3" Lift
16' x 9" Moto Metal Wheels
315/75 16 Nitto Wheels
---More to come!!---

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Got my buddy's truck running late last night and took to my grandparent's house today.

406 Stroker
Wilson Plate Kit
NA 755hp/683tq
N20 982hp/846tq
TH350
Narrowed 14 Bolt
Ladder Bar w/Coilovers

more pics, theres alot of nice lowered trucks on this site but that one i just fell in love with.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Love the truck jag..clean and simple

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2