The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
never posted in here IIRC so figured why not.

1994 silverado EXT Z71 Summit White 6" RCX on 315x75r16 Fierce Attitude tires mounted on Pathfinder wheels. Colormatched majoirty of suspension and bedlinered the wheels-frame. 99% rust free truck. Everything else is small stuff, I figured if anyone is interested feel free to inbox me.

Nice truck.. I can't help but wonder was it a pain/mess to wire the CB radio on that thing? I was considering putting one in mine but not sure how much of a wiring pain it is to put the antenna in the bed

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Nice truck.. I can't help but wonder was it a pain/mess to wire the CB radio on that thing? I was considering putting one in mine but not sure how much of a wiring pain it is to put the antenna in the bed

Its not hard at all man. Ive got dual whips on my rig. All you need fer the whip is a mount and a coax cable that hooks up.

Sent from the boonies

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score

i spliced 2 - 10 foot connectors together with a dual female and it was barely enough to make it to the front under the dash and into my CB. It goes from the tailgate area down under the bed and onto the frame and up into a aux. hole the cab had i punched out and ran it up into the floor behind the rear bench seat and took off the door panel and pushed the wire into the rest and guided it down behind the parking brake and went from there. I had to wire my backup camera before It so it was kinda basic. Just need alot of wire. Haha

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I appreciate it man. Shes my pride and joy! and its an Internation MXT i saw at the mall. I had to park next to it and snap a pic. I was shocked that we were almost the same height! it was a massive truck
And to add, white/black storm trooper is my favorite look... You're doing great work man, especially for someone so young. Keep it up :cheers:
dat track width tho....
Is smexy :drool:
Wiring is a cake walk.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
i spliced 2 - 10 foot connectors together with a dual female and it was barely enough to make it to the front under the dash and into my CB. It goes from the tailgate area down under the bed and onto the frame and up into a aux. hole the cab had i punched out and ran it up into the floor behind the rear bench seat and took off the door panel and pushed the wire into the rest and guided it down behind the parking brake and went from there. I had to wire my backup camera before It so it was kinda basic. Just need alot of wire. Haha

I just threw mine out the rear quarter windows...

Sent from the boonies

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
And to add, white/black storm trooper is my favorite look... You're doing great work man, especially for someone so young. Keep it up :cheers:

thanks man :cheers: its a decent color to work with but nearly impossible to keep clean! Still cant decide between keeping it white or going blue/tan accents

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
wiring is pretty easy... now that I've learned how to do it :lol:

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I just threw mine out the rear quarter windows...

Sent from the boonies

I was going to but didnt want people to tug on em :shrug: im still in highscool and kids like to mess with other kids trucks... ive had my antenna snapped already, hints why i bought a spring :nono: