Sourcing 2wd rear lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately (for him) I’m heading out of town for the week and can’t help for a little bit.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried it before?
No but I swapped 99-06 leaf springs into an OBS so I can’t see why the blocks wouldn’t fit. The main thing is ensuring the pin on the bottom of the block fits into the hole in the diff when you tighten the u bolts. Also be sure the pin on the bottom of the leaf spring fits secure into the top of the block.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No but I swapped 99-06 leaf springs into an OBS so I can’t see why the blocks wouldn’t fit. The main thing is ensuring the pin on the bottom of the block fits into the hole in the diff when you tighten the u bolts. Also be sure the pin on the bottom of the leaf spring fits secure into the top of the block.
Are 88-98, 99-06, and 07-13 leafs/blocks interchangeable? Because I’d be putting 07-13 blocks with 88-98 leafs

Last edited:

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can help you a bit with the measurements. If the blocks hole on the bottom and protruding round nib on top are 1/2” and the width is 2.5” then you know 100% they will fit. I’m measuring 88-99 leaf’s to get these measurements.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I’ll see if the guy can measure the blocks for me. I should also mention that these blocks are 3” and I want 4”, so could I get than extra inch from add a leaf? And how hard/expensive would that be?

He’s selling the block kit for 20$ and it’s local which is why it’s a big consideration.