The life and times of my 94.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Poor old truck can't catch a break. This is what it goes through on a daily basis. Each of those inflatables average to about 450lbs each and the blowers(in the bed) average to about 60lbs. There is also around 300lbs of extension cords, 100lbs of steel spikes and other stuff in it(cotton candy machines, popcorn machines, snow cones machines). One day it'll get to rest. Not in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW_KvSYTdvY

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can't understand most of what you are saying, and poor truck

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the video is from a pair of I-Kam Xtreme sun glasses. Not great audio quality but it is better than toting around a camcorder.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
dude i feel you when i lived in florida i worked for an inflatable company and we had a 1997 rclb with a v6 we used to haul everything around on and i know all about unrolling and rolling those pieces up and how heavy they actually and our work truck was in the same boat as yours poor truck

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
poor obs :-( time for a dmax :-D

Nah. When the 350 gives up it is getting a 24v common rail and an Allison. Because of how much I tow, I've thought about going to a dually set up. The little 5.7 wouldn't appreciate it though. I have a Ford Dana 70 DRW in the shop. All I would need is either to cut the bed and add flares or just find a short bed from a DRW. I could just get a newer 2500 but this truck is so simple that there really isn't anything to break, that is why I keep it. No air bags, no ABS, cloth interior w/ bench, mechanical speedo, no electronic nannies. Just a good old dependable truck. There was a guy from Kennesaw, Ga who ran a dually bed but had the single extra wide OTR truck tires(Super Single, 525 width) on a narrowed 14 bolt in a 1500. It looked amazing. Doubt I'll go that route but it sure was cool.